Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Poptropica How Get A Satae Borad

day missing

This day has been missing in my life, made of all the things that have not been able to do. This dark day, this "no day" who did not have the strength to reach the sunrise and is spent in the darkness of a starless, moonless night. You, on the corner of my heart, now you suffer and with all my heart. One day a god, if there were, for pity's sake, take away from my life. I would make my life a miracle that would bring happiness, but this is a world where God is only a dream to marry the most vulnerable feel less pain, an idea, a natural instinctive and illogical abandonment, a surrender. These words from punching the sky, screaming my impotence. When we are unprepared for life and its activities ... this is the real pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment