Friday, September 17, 2010

Developing Lactose Intolerance

Think I'll see you Sunday!

Sorry for the absence from the blog, I am dedicated to home but even more to read.
In the meantime I'm doing a little 'different post of photos I have in mind to write, even if I do not know when and especially where (here or on the new blog if I want to create parallel). But there are
Sunday! I waited until the last minute to tell you why I plan to go to Naples from a dear friend but it turned around and then I'll be in Milan and I will definitely be you!

you soon, then, for those who will be there.
And who will not ask the usual patience for the long absence from the blog.

Today I read that "nothing is irreversible " and I felt happy, so I repeat to you.
Everything can change. Errors, the negative results are only temporary and transient conditions. Not in incateniamole Our thoughts, otherwise we will not let them go away and do not leave room for the new.
Put aside your worries behind. To worry is to go do things well as a red pencil is used to wash her face ... (oops, I wrote the first thing that came to mind but the meaning is understood, is not it?)

" If you want to be happy, be " .

0 comments:

Post a Comment