Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Terrasil Wart On Fingers Reviews

I walk ... PMO

a step to another, my foot rests on the tarmac, my pulse made fibers generate electricity, made of sodium ions, made of atoms, which spread among billions of cell membranes until reaching some clear my head and now you feel the sensation that the land produces, now these impulses swirling, are modified, they propagate other chemicals, trigger feelings, perceptions, through old memories of tens of thousands of years, we have evolved to standing and only after all this, generate other pulses that return to other ions, for other atoms, recrossing billions of other cells, running up the leg muscles and come here with specific information, every effort is precise to the millimeter, each contraction of each muscle fiber that serves to keep the correct balance of my body ... and I support and another step is accomplished falling forward. All this happens in less than a second, every single step.
This is extraordinary that unleashes and renews itself in a gesture so simple, certainly accomplished without event, perhaps while I think of each other or talk or laugh or cry ... thinking of you ... all this for you is wrapped in a huge, endless difficulties.
Your eyes see the invisible, you pat your hand, you shake uncontrollably in a jolt, swaying you calm down again, turning to look at the unknown, the same mystery that they see my eyes look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment