Thursday, May 20, 2010

What Doe Thickening Of Bowl Indicate

God? No, thanks

The God who gave you forget there is not worthy to be my god ... has missed an opportunity to be good and it took one to be cruel. In addition, a god who let his son die has already started on the wrong foot to trample the earth of this world. A god that I do not see, not hear, from which I have nothing, is a god I do not know what to do. And 'that if a god exists or does not exist, does not no difference with or without him, nothing will be different in my life. Who
enough to see the light of a sunset or the colors of a butterfly to be sure of his mark on this earth, should know now and see how the same kind that "paints" the wings of butterflies, also changes the prions that are going out your life. In this, I think we are light and fragile as dried leaves, curled at any time, without reason, without a final end, without a drawing. Nature is wonderful and atrocities: you choose to witness God's presence or its absence uncomfortable. If one day I'll be in his presence he will have to account for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment