Friday, October 22, 2010

How Much To Order Wedding Cake

E' came the fateful day

Thanks for your messages, thank you for your support!
It 's always nice to come in and find the blog comments, then read is wonderful. =)
Among four hours delivery (what am I doing still awake?), I went to Prato and return Monday.
's a month that I have to tell a news (why go to Prato) and I am sorry I have not yet done so, I hope to make up my mind to do it soon!
I owe a lot to tell ...
I keep throwing up every day, even several times a day, but I am firmly in the present and present to myself. I know it's only a moment, I know I'm going in the right direction. I agree to go back from this hell because I know that I'm heading for the exit. There is no doubt.
I just hope my body can withstand and forgive me (for now is going well and, at times when not vomiting, I take a lot of care of him, inside and out).

Now I try to sleep a few hours.
Pensatemi tomorrow and Sunday!
I will always think. A hot kiss to

each of you. Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment