Saturday, November 1, 2008

Can My Dongle Stop My Computer Working

The American's Cup Vespa

E 'for three days now that it pours, I need to harness every morning as Paul Cayard and go out on a Vespa. The queue of cars starts and ends from my house to work. I walk 11 miles in the rain in buckets. Check on the waterfront and overwhelms me a wind that bends the branches of palm trees, the images look like what they see in the TG when a hurricane strikes the coast of Florida. Take the slope of the overpass, a gust of wind, I invest and the speedometer lowered from 60 to 40 km / h but I can do ... The flyover is flown upwind because the wind behind you will not ever ... God knows why. Arrival in Sampierdarena and here the first cluster of morons camped on the roundabout, bumbling giving precedence when we have assholes and that they take when they have to lay it down and the icing on the cake, even on the round: the usual jerk on her giant blender Plastic (Tmax) that I switch to 80 hour at one centimeter (strictly on the right), he with his helmet "Momo design" and nothing to be preserved inside it. I'm still missing camionale and then I came ... have you ever seen a shooting, which covers a round, according between the TIR and the roundabout? Not a pretty sight. Now I get tired more to make the journey between home and work-house the entire work week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment