Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thompson Center Flintlock Price

Sunday

I have to overcome laziness, starmene at home with a day so clear it is an insult to the passage of time. Take my bike and I go ... The air almost warm, it heats up with every pedal stroke. A small stages (mental), "gain" the summit of Mt Bands: a mob family in the top, through the pride of the people who do not even think about it, to spend a Sunday in panciolle. Beginning the descent, the air gets cold and the road is "unrolled" in front. I feel inside advertising a car: the hills like a bright and precise drawing. I begin to fall steeply towards Sori and through the villages that I saw from the first. From here it covers a bit 'of Liguria. In a few minutes from the mountains to the sea, this is the magic of this land that can not be captured in a definition, just as those who live there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment