Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Cinematic Orchestra Music Notes

a hurry this time ...

Hello to tuttiiiii! = D Cause
small unexpected departure for the island of Elba has been postponed until tomorrow. Unfortunately, returning from the trek was a succession of things to do (and problemini to be resolved), and so I failed to update the blog.
I wanted to tell you all about trekking, a wonderful experience, over 40 km of tough climbs and descents even more difficult, surrounded by a nature that is breathtaking. Me, my all, I felt one with everything around that world. Beautiful. Two years had passed since the last tekking more days, but do not let many pass before the next!

E 'was a joy to connect and read, I read avidly and comments that the new post and I felt at home. Not be able to leave comments, however, and I'm very sorry (I have to ask Kathy to give me a course of organization, because she always manages to comment on all making us feel his love, and I wonder: how the hell does? ^ ^).

I leave here a few words to people who have written to me and which does not have a blog where they can follow.

NINA thank you so much of the embrace, it is always so beautiful get one, even if virtual. I smile with you, yes. It 's over the age of ferocious cuts and pain, time has come that the smiles and joy ... And it was just around the corner! :)

ANNALISA do not know how pleased I did read you again, I had tears in my eyes! I'm sorry that your blog is no longer there, I felt close to us and we will reflect. However, I award you the Dardos I gave! =)
I hope that your courage is leading you to happiness you deserve, I hope so much!
A big hug, baby,

CARLO ANTONIO are convinced that things will not occur by chance and is not therefore an accident that has happened to you in my blog. Whatever led you here, I thank you! Your words came straight al'ombelico and "intrusive", I assure you, there was the slightest trace.
" Confirmation: You are all truly" beautiful people ", with lots of interior, which is humanity, sincere, heartfelt, and this undertaking, at least for me, spirituality means. That is not (necessarily) that. .. of the priests, but the desire of each of us, a creature of a Creator, to feel the Infinite. the Absolute. "
The desire to feel the infinite, to finally have an awareness of being part infinity.
Thanks Carlo Antonio. A big hug.




Now I end my suitcase while I continue to think about it.
When I solemnly promise to post photos of hiking and sea!


Good Life.
soon.


Kiara






important Postscript:
I read and agree immediately THIS POST Ondina.



Read it please, it's really important.





Again, we embrace.



0 comments:

Post a Comment