Sunday, August 8, 2010

How To Fix The Laminate Of A Snowboard

The Little Prince - Part Two

At the fifth attempt (including phones that play music, camera and everything that goes' others) are able to record the second episode!

In the previous episode I found the comment to me that Tweety says:

"Usually we read to themselves or a loved one. You read to a hypothetical listener. But you get lonely or need to take center stage? "


My answer was:


Hello Tweety,
I often read to other people, be they friends, or work with children, it happened , people who do not know. Every time I take pleasure from this very strong moment for me and I am happy to share when it is so for others (I know it's not your case:)).
This time I read it for a very dear person to whom I promised this video but I could read with pleasure and love, for anyone who would listen.

soon,
Clare.



next few days I did a lot of considerations about the comment of Tweety and I must say that they are born really interesting ideas that deserve a place of reflection!
The conclusion that cheered me most was that I finally protagonist of my life and I am glad of it. =)
I think we all need a "protagonist" (without the mania!) And we should all meet this need!
Thanks Tweety.




Here's the video:






With Love.
Kiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment