Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Isabella Soprano Au Ranch



troooppo'm happy! Today
hano finished painting the house, tomorrow I will mount the kitchen and then there are only details such as the skirting but I can begin to bring in my stuff and live in my home like new!

I'm happy because in this part of the house that I renovated there's so much to me! I hated
more as it was before, I could not stand the kitchen that has seen the birth of my fierce bulimia (I live in the house where a young girl I lived with my parents).

We threw down the walls that divided the space into three (kitchen, living room, hallway) and we did an open space where the kitchen will be where previously there was room and vice versa.
The kitchen is an island with stove and sink in the middle of the room looking toward the door. Now I show you how

become (still no kitchen) ...



the kitchen will be where there are pipes ..




closed the door opens onto the bedroom, that open onto the garden behind.
front of the columns there will be room ..





here we see the French window overlooking the kitchen, next to the front door ..





in this and the next, however, one sees the glass door of the room, watching from the kitchen in the first and second columns in the ..








The latter is equal to the first but made a couple of hours later with a different light.




E V V I V A I C O L O R I ! ! !

(hooray dare)


I'll post pictures soon, with the kitchen: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment